This audio warning notifies the user that the maximum filling level has been reached, to avoid any overflow when filing the tank.
- An audio alarm is heard when the maximum filling level is reached.
- This overflow whistle complies with the order of 1st July 2004 defining the technical and safety rules applicable to the storage of oil-based products. According to this order, any tank equipped with a filling connector must also be fitted with a device able to prevent the risk of overflow during filling operation.
- Fuel tank audio alarm.
- A whistle can be heard during filling. This whistle stops when 95% of the maximum filling level is reached. Simply stop filling at this point to prevent any overflow.
- Adjustable probe length, depending on the maximum filling level.
- Quick and very easy to install on a manhole opening.