When fitted in a maritime container, our fuel station is ideal to secure access to ever-more-expensive fuel. This mobile tank is ideal for the supply of bio-fuels on isolated sites, with optional computerised fuel service management. Precise standards exist for fuel storage (order of 03 March 1976). Opt for the BEISER mobile tank and ensure compliance with rules for hydrocarbons.
- Lockable container, restricting access to authorised persons.
- Fuel storage in a tank with retention tray.
- Anti-slip grating.
- External and internal opening (lockable door with emergency opening).
- Electrical fittings which comply with European standards.
- Easy grounding.
- Protecting the environment:
- Main retention tray to contain fuel in case of leakage.
- Mobile and independent unit, can be installed on-site outside, and away from sensitive locations.
- Easy to move with slings or a lift truck thanks to the fork slots.
Equipment as standard:
- Transfer pump 60L/min + 8m hose and automatic gun.
- Installation kit with vent and mechanical gauge.
- Powder extinguisher.
- Outdoor signs (inflammable products, smoking prohibited).
- 1 indoor electrical plug.
- Fuel pump with built-in management system
- 8m winding reel
Customised models possible, contact us for details.